lundi 7 janvier 2013

Wake up and listen

So it all begun to be confusing when I wanted to check upon the blog after years and the blog address was a total blank to me. And I am really ashamed of that! Neither Peri nor me wished you Merry Christmas, nor Happy New Year, worse we did not give news at all! Total shame, so heartily we excused ourselves, we were burnt out yet we thought about the blog everyday!

So changes are:
1// We bought new materials, waiting for a laptop to be repaired during 6 months sucked!

2// We are changing the corporate of the blog sooooon

3// We are making this stuff way more personal, more design, more ourselves

4// We've discovered the young Scottish band Bwani Junction on Youtube  yesterday!

My Body, My Mind rocks, yet my fave is Civil War, and check them on Facebook : Bwani Function,
those guys are totally awesome.  

5// Last but not least; Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, may it be fulfilled of unexpected ideas, serendipity, growth & achievements.

Have Fun

2 commentaires: